Windows 10 is latest develop of Microsoft which has various characteristics that offers advance level of operating system for the users to perform the crucial task with ease. Users may need to be aware of Windows 10 user-interface to work on this OS version but there are some other problems that can create problem like Download & Install Issues, Update and Upgrade, Product Key Activation errors, Auto Update Issues, product registration, user account create, disk partition, Slow Speed or Performance of Windows 10, Control Panel Setting concern including Windows defender scheduled scan Windows 10.
Windows Defender is a pre-installed security installed for Windows 10 users. It is free and easy to enjoy its feature till when there is no problem faced but when found then the users may need to settle as soon as possible. The easiest method to fix the error as how to setup a scheduled scan in Windows defender is by remote method with the technicians who are well versed and use the latest tool and techniques.
To get the solutions for Windows defender scheduled scan not working the users are required to either go with the instructions listed below or need to contact with the techies available here to assist the customer by delivering the best accurate and suitable solutions for above listed issue. So just scroll the mouse cursor below and follow the steps.
Steps for Windows defender scheduled scan not running concern:
- First of all hit the “Windows Key + R” at a time to open the RUN Dialogue box and put taskschd.msc and then press OK button
- Now from the Task Scheduler window click over the Task Scheduler and move to Microsoft after this press on Windows and select the Windows Defender.
- From the mid pane hit on the Windows Defender Scheduled Scan from where the users may have to switch to the Triggers tab and then hit the NEW option.
- Now, get configure it before scan schedule with the beginning of the task as on a schedule, then from the Settings section select the priority to have scan and finally click OK.
Note: Users may also make sure that they have checked Enabled at left bottom corner of this window.
- The next step will be to move to Actions tab and click Edit option.
- Add two types of arguments here as Scan -ScheduleJob for Quick Scan and Scan -ScheduleJob -ScanType 2 for Full Scan. Click OK.
- Then return to Conditions tab to select the Power options as per the scheduled time
The Windows 10 support phone number is open 24x7 day and night for any users of US and Canada using Windows defender and wants to schedule scan they can dial the toll free number. Here the techies ensure the safety & privacy of the users while fixing the problems.