Windows 10 is one of the newest operating system of Microsoft consists with outstanding features to complete the crucial task easily. It has different features that offer the user to enjoy the best experience on this OS. But there are certain situations where the issues can be faced and create problems and it needs to be settled instantly.
The Windows 10 users facing any type of internal error and willing for the solutions to get it solved then the users are just required to contact with the professionals offering online solutions against the problems like Windows 10 installation, update, upgrade, download, data backup & Restore concern, Control Panel settings error, laptop slow boot up Windows 10, Configuration & Setup problems, Apps not working, Hard Disk Fragmentation etc.
Here the users will be assisted with best answers against Windows 10 slow boot problem only through remote access technology in which the users are required to share the device screen with the techies and then they will solve the whole concern instantly without affecting any other parts of the computer.
The Windows 10 users who want the steps for Windows 10 slow boot up fix concern they can follow the methods that have been mentioned below by the experts. It should be followed in the prescribed manner as it has been described.
Solutions to be Followed Slow Boot up in Windows 10:
Method 1: Windows 10 Fast Startup Disable
- Open the search box from Start menu and type Power Option and then visit to “Power & Sleep” settings.
- After this, hit on the change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Uncheck the box as “Turn on fast startup” recommended and then click save changes.
- At the end, hit on the reboot Windows 10 option.
Method 2: Disable Processes with High Startup Impact
- First of all, hit on press “Shift + Ctrl +Esc” keys (without any quotation) at the same time to open Task Manager.
- After this, click over the Startup option and then find out the unnecessary processes with high startup impact.
- Then required to make a right click over the process that needs to be disabled
- At last, need to reboot Windows 10 device.
Method 3: Update graphics card driver
- Initially, the users are required to download and install Driver Easy.
- Then run the Driver Easy and click Scan Now button
- After this, reboot the Windows 10 and check to see if it boots quickly.
Method 4: Perform a clean installation of Windows 10
To get assisted with online solutions the users are required to just make a call at the Windows 10 support phone number which is active 24 hours all over the year nonstop and provides the best solutions to fix the customer concern. Here the entire technical problems are getting solved as per the remote method.